La Costa Resort has partnered with the world-renowned Chopra Center for Wellbeing to unveil a curriculum of specialized programs to teach groups how to implement important aspects of daily wellness into their workplace and acquire work-life balance.
For the first time ever, groups of all sizes at La Costa will have the chance to participate in this breakthrough set of teachings, customized by the renowned Dr. Deepak Chopra, and developed to inspire creativity and maximize wellbeing.
The new multi-faceted curriculum is offered in the following six categories, and is available as part of any meetings itinerary, for 90-minute, half-day, full-day or multi-day teachings:
- Inspired Leadership – Unleash the potential for creativity, organizing power and sense of unity.
- Stress Management – Tap into inner silence and wisdom with breathing and meditation practices.
- Move & Energize – Chair yoga teachings invigorate the body and clear a busy mind.
- Work-life Balance – Learn your unique mind-body type and discover how to alleviate imbalance.
- Communication – Improve skills for relationship building and conflict resolution at work and home.
- Nutrition – Discover how simple, mindful eating habits affect health, energy and balance.
In addition, yoga, meditation, massage and medical consultations can be included as optional add-ons to any curriculum.
To learn more about the Chopra Center Workplace Wellbeing Program, CLICK HERE.
To inquire about taking advantage of this new group offering for your next meeting, contact the La Costa sales office at 800.544.7483 or at firstname.lastname@example.org