Labor Day marks the close of the summer season, where kids start to head back to school, temperatures begin to drop and vacation plans are put on hold until the return of summer the following year.
Come back and visit La Costa again this year over Labor Day Weekend holiday to enjoy waterslides & activities for the whole family, plus this special offer:
• 10% off a one-night stay
• 20% off a two-night stay
• 30% off a three-night stay
*Rates quoted are per room, per night, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes or $26daily resort charge.
"This was our third visit to La Costa, and it did not disappoint. I think it is terrific the way they cater to romantic couples and families alike. I love it here, and cannot wait until we have the opportunity to return. The staff is terrifically friendly and helpful, the rooms are beautiful, the activities are really fun, and the food is good!"
Close out Summer 2013 in style with a long weekend at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa.
While here, enjoy amenities including:
- Labor Day Activities Schedule August 30-September 1, 2013
- Splash Landing, comprised of two 100-foot waterslides, sandy beach and other fun water activities for the family (kids must be at least 48" to ride the large slides and 36" or taller for the small slide)
- Family S'mores on the Plaza
- Outdoor movies at Splash
- Arts & Crafts for the kids
- The #1 Wellness Spa in the Nation
- GOLF Magazine's only Gold Medal Resort in Southern California
- Edge Adult Pool
- Dining options from BlueFire Grill, Bistro 65, Diversions Sport Lounge, Marketplace and more
Activities for the whole family!