What is the cancelation policy?
All reservations require a deposit due at reservation. Notice of cancelation for leisure guests is required 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit. For ESP Corporate Accounts, cancelation is required by 6pm day of arrival.
Other Cancelation Policies apply. Please see you rindividual confiramtion for details.
Are there refrigerators in the rooms?
Rooms come with a mini fridge filled with beverages and snacks for purchase that can be used for cooling food. A charge will only be made if the snacks or drinks are consumed.
Are there microwaves in the rooms?
Microwaves are available in a limited supply for $45 per night.
Are there rollaway beds available? What is the cost per night?
Rollaway beds are available in a limited supply for $35 per night.
Which room types are close to the ‘Family’ pool?
Signature rooms and La Costa Suites are the closest to the ‘Family’ pool.
How far is Omni La Costa Resort & Spa from the beach?
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is 3.5 miles from the beach.
How tall do you have to be for the slides?
Sliders must be at least 36” to ride the toddler slide and at least 48” to ride the larger slides.
Can an adult go with a child that is too short for the slide?
No, each slider must meet or exceed the height requirement for that slide.
Is shuttle service provided?
We do not provide shuttle service; please ask about available transportation options.
When is twilight golf?
Twilight golf begins at 2 pm (March 10 – Nov 2) and 1 pm (Nov 3 – March 9).
What is the smoking policy?
Smokers must use designated smoking areas around the property.
What are the pool times?
Pools are open 10am-10pm, Cabanas are available from 10am-5pm, and waterslides are open until 6pm during peak season and may be open on a per request basis during non-peak times.
When are breakfast hours?
Bistro 65 opens at 6:30 am, Room Service and the Marketplace are open 24 hours a day.
What are your check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am
What are the parking charges?
Parking is $25 for valet and $18 for self parking.
Am I guaranteed a particular room location or feature if I request it prior to my stay?
Omni La Costa cannot guarantee particular room locations or features (close to the pool, ground floor, patio, etc) but our team will do everything we can to accommodate guest requests when possible.
What is your pet policy?
Your dog is welcome to join you on your Omni La Costa vacation, excluding reservations made for the villas, provided you are able to follow a few simple guidelines:
• You’ll be charged a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
• Your dog may not exceed 25 pounds. Omni La Costa will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals on property. Omni La Costa shall make the final determination of whether a specific dog will be permitted.
• If your dog barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustment, you would be responsible to reimburse us. Omni La Costa also reserves the right to require you to remove your dog and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of the Omni La Costa shall be final.
• You are responsible for the health and well-being of your dog.
• You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. If an accident does occur, please call Housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
Guests bringing a dog will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form” upon arrival. It states that you fully accept responsibility for any and all damages caused by your dog. You will need to agree to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage. If the hotel is unable to rent the damaged room while the damage is being repaired, you will be responsible for any lost room revenue incurred by the hotel. The charges for such damage repair and/or lost revenue may be charged to your credit card.