La Costa is the perfect location to celebrate Independence Day 2012! While here, take advantage of a full list of award-winning amenities including:
- Eight pools including the brand new Edge Adult Pool
- Two 100-foot waterslides and a toddler waterslide*
- The award-winning Spa at La Costa
- The all new Champions Golf Course
- A variety of dining experiences
- And a whole lot more!
* Splash Waterslides - For safety reasons, the height requirement is 48" to ride the two large waterslides and 36" for the smaller slide. Children under 14 yrs. must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the pool at all times.
Our innovative activity programs, kid-friendly amenities and waterslides have earned us a spot in Travel Channel's Top 10 Most Family Friendly Resorts.
Activities to enjoy during your 4th of July vacation include:
- Slider's Cup Waterslide races
- Nightly S'mores
- Arts & Crafts
- Boot Camp by Premier Fitness Camp
- And of course, Fireworks!
Sunday, July 1, 2012, 9:15 p.m.
While we are the perfect family getaway, we're also the perfect spot for couples looking for a relaxing holiday away. We been rated the Only Southern California Gold Medal Resort by GOLF Magazine and our Spa, voted as the #1 Wellness Spa in the Nation by Spa Magazine. With the beautiful Edge Adult Pool and its four infiniti Jacuzzis overlooking our legendary golf courses and the valley beyond, we are a resort catering to all.
Sunday, July 1st Activities
10am Bubble Making Magic with Whiskers
11am Daily Craft
4pm Family Scavenger Hunt
7pm S'mores Nighttime Roast
8pm Tattoos, craft, and face painting at Splash
Independence Holiday BBQ Buffet Dinner and Fireworks
6pm-10pm, one seating
(does not include tax and service charge)
* no member discount applied to this event
Call 800.854.5000 for reservations
Book your July 4th Holiday reservations now, with room rates from just $165* per adult and vacation packages from $180 per adult.
*Rate based on double occupancy, not including taxes and $12 per adult daily resort charge